WELCOME TO Crossway Country Park
Well situated in the peaceful Devon countryside. Woodlands, stream and 35 acres of farmland for walks and recreation. Near to Barnstaple, the main shopping centre for North Devon. Central for touring Exmoor, the Golden Coast and cycling on the Tarka trail.
Why you should choose us for your Caravan Site of choice:
- Safe and secluded Caravan Site in the North of Devon
- A host of facilities including showers, toilets, laundry facilities and electric
- We are a Dog Friendly Caravan Site so you don’t need to leave your beloved pets at home
- Short walk to the local amenities
- Situated in 35 acres of beuatiful woodlands, perfect for Caravaning in Barnstaple
We have two shepherd huts available on a Bed tariff please email or call for more details
Bus service with stop opposite the site.
The Site has showers, toilets and laundry facilities. An Elsan disposal point and electric hook up.
Midway between the villages of Landkey and Swimbridge, about a 10 minute walk to each village.
Landkey has a village shop and Tea Rooms.
Swimbridge has The Jack Russell pub with good food and drink. Also famous for its connection with the Reverend John Russell breeder of the first Jack Russell Terrier.
Contact Crossway Country Park
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Crossway Country Park via telephone – 01271 830352 or via Email: email@example.com